What our guests like about
- The beach is just a 2 minute stroll away, with no roads to cross.
- The screened porch is the perfect place to dine.
- The surrounding trees and shrubs afford nice privacy.
- Great location! Duck’s many shops and restaurants are only a short walk, bike ride, or drive away. Kitty Hawk’s shopping is just 4 miles south.
- The traffic light at 13th Avenue & Duck Road makes it easy to get out to the nearby towns of Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, and Duck.
- And the Friday-to-Friday rental week means you can enjoy Saturday on the beach rather than in heavy traffic, then have the following weekend at home.
- Did we mention Drift Away’s great location?
3 bedrooms sleep 7 to 8 guests:
- Master bedroom: queen bed plus a flip chair that converts into a small single bed
- West bedroom: 2 twin beds
- North bedroom: 1 twin and a bunk set
- New living room furniture!
- Free high-speed internet access, both wireless and wired to ensure you can get online. Bring your laptop!
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Great room with living, dining & kitchen areas
- Large assortment of games, puzzles, books, and DVDs
- Booster seat & high chair provided
- Large screened porch with picnic table
- Sundeck with ample seating
- Sand chairs & toys
- Washer & dryer
- 2 TVs with DVD players
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Beach access just 140 yards away!
Drift Away, 13 Thirteenth Avenue, Southern Shores, NC